Fields of activities:
- Representative of Hardstone and Victor home appliances in Kish Island
- Representatives of cosmetics sales
- Member of board of merchants and director from 2014 to 2016
- Member of board and treasurer of Pardis mall II for one period
- Member of board and vice-president of Pardis mall for one period
- Chairman of Squash board in Kish Island
- Chief Counsel of Squash Federation
- Reporter of National Olympic Committee from 2007
- Chairman of Free Zone of De’Longhi company from 2003 to 2007
- Chairman of Committee of Merchant Association from 2014 to 2016
- The expert in the area of home appliances
- Selected as Top exhibitors for 3 periods
- Member of Investors and Entrepreneurs’ Association
The company was established in 2001 in Kish Island and started its activities in the field of home appliances supplying and completing consumer needs ranging from small and large household electrical goods and creating multiple sales offices in various Kish markets to ease applicants’ purchase.
- The company created significant price differences between goods in Kish Island and the mainland
- At some point it became necessary to sell banned goods, such as washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers and cookers in Kish Island and deliver to customer in their own cities.
- It attends exhibitions in Kish Island associated with its field of activities.
- Now the company is active in Pardis mall I and II and Sarina mall in the field of household appliances and cosmetics and it also hopes to introduce YASI brand as one of the high quality brands in the field of cosmetic in the island and the mainland.
Address: No.75, Pardis mall 2, Kish island